See file M 96-3 for minutes and handouts.
JOINT MEETING OF THE SALT LAKE CITY COUNCIL
AND THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE
REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY OF SALT LAKE CITY
(RDA MEETING #450)
451 SOUTH STATE STREET, ROOM 415
SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH
1. Introduction and Welcome
2. Statement of Official Notices
3. Presentation by Blight Consultant, Richard D. Chong and Associates.
4. Information regarding the proposed redevelopment project area and
presentation of the Salt Lake City West Capitol Hill Neighborhood Plan
and the Redevelopment Plan for the proposed area.
5. Presentation by Community Council.
6. Public hearing to allow comment on the proposed West Capitol Hill’
Neighborhood Plan and public hearing to allow comment on the City’s
and Agency’s deliberations on approving the Redevelopment Plan.
Order of Presentation:
a. Taxing agencies.
b. Property owners.
d. Adjacent property owners.
e. Other persons.
7. Consideration of Salt Lake City Ordinance No.___ of 1996, Adopting the
West Capitol Hill Neighborhood Plan.
8. Consideration of Summary of Findings and Supporting documents for the
Redevelopment Agency of Salt Lake City, and for the City Council of Salt
9. Consideration of Redevelopment Agency Resolution No. 450.01 entitled,
"Resolution of the Redevelopment Agency of Salt Lake City Adopting the
Project Area Redevelopment Plan entitled, 'West Capitol Hill
Redevelopment Plan' dated April 4, 1996."
10. Consideration of Salt Lake City Ordinance entitled, "An Ordinance of the
City of Salt Lake City, Utah, adopting the West Capitol Project Area
Redevelopment Plan entitled, 'West Capitol Hill Redevelopment Plan' dated
April 4, 1996.