SALT LAKE CITY COUNCIL
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBER
CITY AND COUNTY BUILDING
451 SOUTH STATE STREET
SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH
THURSDAY, January 21, 1993
A. BRIEFING SESSION:
5:00 - 6:20 p.m., Room 325, city and County Building, 451 South State Street
1. The Council will receive a briefing and hold a discussion relating to the Special Events policy.
2. The council will receive a briefing relating to the Airport Revenue Bonds.
3. The Council will receive a briefing from Kerri Nakamura, Council Budget and policy Analyst, relating to the Golf strategic Plan.
B. OPENING CEREMONIES:
1. Questions to the Mayor from the City council.
2. Citizen Comments to the City Council.
1. Ordinance: Set Date. petition No. 400-92-116. Shriners Organization Set date of February 16, 1993 at 6:30 p.m. to accept public comment and consider adopting an ordinance adopting a new Institutional District and applying the district to the site of Shriners Hospital.
Staff Recommendation: Set Date.
B. NEW BUSINESS:
F. UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
1. Motion: Baseball Stadium Site Selection
Consider adopting any motions relating to the Baseball Stadium Site Selection.
Staff Recommendation: Adopt.
G. PUBLIC HEARINGS
1. Golf Strategic Plan
Accept public comment and consider adopting any motions relating to Salt Lake City's Five Year Golf Strategic Plan.
Staff Recommendation: Close and Adopt.