SALT LAKE CITY COUNCIL
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBER
CITY AND COUNTY BUILDING
451 SOUTH STATE STREET
SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH
TUESDAY, JANUARY 18, 1994
A. BRIEFING SESSION:
5:40 - 5:55 p.m., Room 325, City and County Building, 451 South State Street.
1. Report of Executive Director.
2. The Council will receive a briefing regarding issues at the 1994 Legislative
B. OPENING CEREMONIES:
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Approval of January 11, 1994 minutes.
1. Questions to the Mayor from the Council.
2. Citizen comments to the Council.
1. Ordinance: Petition No. 400-92-98
Consider adopting an ordinance correcting the legal description of Ordinance
90 of 1992 closing a portion of 1300 South right-of-way along the north side
of 1300 South between Glendale Street and the Jordan River.
Staff Recommendation: Adopt.
E. NEW BUSINESS:
F. UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
G. PUBLIC HEARINGS:
1. Ordinance: Set Date - Business License Ordinance (Salt Lake City Department
of Community and Economic Development)
Accept public comment and consider adopting an ordinance amending the terms of
business revenue and regulatory licenses.
Staff Recommendation: Close and Adopt.
2. MotiOn: Set Date - Appeal (Lyons)
Accept public comment and consider adopting a motion relating to an appeal of
the Historical Landmark Committee and Planning Commission's decision regarding
the Lyons' request for a conditional use permit to use their home at 780 South
600 East as a bed and breakfast business.
Staff Recommendation: Close, table request, refer to Administration.