Salt Lake City Council
City Council Chambers
City & County Building
451 South State Street, Room 315
Salt Lake City, Utah
Tuesday, December 17, 2002
5:00 p.m., some Council Members may dine together in Room 125 at the City & County Building. (The room is open to the public.)
A. WORK SESSION: 5:30 p.m., Room 326, City & County Building, 451 South State Street
(Items from the following list that Council is unable to complete in Work Session from 5:30-6:55 p.m. will be addressed in a Work Session setting following the Consent Agenda.)
1. Report of the Executive Director, including review of Council information items and announcements.
2. The Council will hold a discussion with former City Attorney Roger Cutler regarding the Main Street Plaza.
3. The Council will receive a briefing and hold a discussion regarding the time, place and manner proposal for the Main Street Plaza.
4. The Council will hold a discussion with Allan Sullivan, legal counsel to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, regarding the Main Street Plaza.
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. The Council will approve the December 3, December 10 and December 12, 2002 minutes.
1. Questions to the Mayor from the City Council.
2. Comments to the City Council
(Comments are taken on any item not scheduled for a public hearing, as well as on any other City business. Comments will be limited to one or two minutes, as determined by the City Council.)
D. PUBLIC HEARINGS:
1. Ordinance: Main Street Plaza
Accept public comment and consider adopting an ordinance, resolution or motion relating to previously adopted ordinances closing a portion of Main Street between North Temple and South Temple Streets.
(Comments will be limited to one or two minutes, as determined by the City Council.)
Staff Recommendation: Consider options.
F. UNFINISHED BUSINESS: