SALT LAKE CITY COUNCIL
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBER
CITY AND COUNTY BUILDING
451 SOUTH STATE STREET
TUESDAY, APRIL 14, 1992
A. BRIEFING SESSION:
5:00 - 6:10 p.m., Room 325, City and County Building, 451 South State Street.
1. Report of the Executive Director.
2. The Council will receive a briefing regarding the SLACC Budget Committee Report.
3. The Council will receive a briefing and hold a policy discussion relating to Shared Services.
4. The Council will consider adopting a motion to enter into Executive Session, in keeping with Utah Code 52.4.5, to discuss labor relations.
B. OPENING CEREMONIES:
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Approval of April 7, 1992 minutes.
1. Questions to the Mayor from the City Council.
2. Citizen Comments to the Council.
1. Ordinance: Petition No. 400-893, Dee’s Incorporated
Set date of May 5, 1992 at 6:20 p.m. to accept public comment and consider adopting an ordinance rezoning property located at 2159-2163 South Green Street from a Residential “R-2” classification to a Commercial “C-1” classification.
Staff Recommendation: Set Date.
E. NEW BUSINESS:
F. UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
G. PUBLIC HEARINGS
1. Ordinance: Petition No. 400-873, Ensign Downs
Accept public comment and consider adopting an ordinance rezoning property known as Ensign Downs Plat M located on the west side of East Capitol Boulevard at approximately 755 North.
Staff Recommendation: Close and Adopt.
2. Ordinance: Petition No. 400-881, Peggy Eble
Accept public comment and consider adopting an ordinance vacating a portion of an alley located between Princeton Avenue and 1300 South and between McClelland Street and 1100 East, adjacent to 1183 East McClelland Street.
Staff Recommendation: Close and Deny.