OFFICE OF THE CITY COUNCIL
COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
Suite 211, City Hall
451 South State Street
Thursday, September 4, 1986
1. Dennis Robbins, Grant Thornton and Associates, will brief the Council on the current status of the 1985-86 Fiscal Year Financial Audit.
2. Tim Harpst will brief the Council on the change of residential street lights from mercury vapor to sodium vapor.
3. The City Council will view a videotape on graffiti.
4. Alan Bridge will brief the Council on the reclassification process and review the results of the City-wide Engineering Technician audit.
5. The City Council will discuss the allocation of $656,000 of supplemental Community Development Block Grant funds received under Salt Lake City’s 12th Year Community Development Block Grant entitlement from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.