SALT LAKE CITY COUNCIL
COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
324 SOUTH STATE STREET
September 3, 1987
1) Representatives of the Department of Parks and Recreation will update the City Council on the status of the Golf Course Master Plan.
2) The City Council will meet with Frank Davis, President of Utah Power and Light and John Bollander, President of Pacific Corp. concerning the merger of the two companies.
3) The City Council will receive a briefing on the Watershed Management Plan.
4) Phil Erickson and Dick Fox, Bond Counsel, will brief the City Council concerning the status of the City and County Building project.
5) Brian Wilkinson and Stephanie Peterson will brief the City Council concerning the possibility of hosting a Neighborhoods USA Conference.
6) Craig Posselli of the Streets Department will brief the City Council on the proposed amendment to the Noise Control Ordinance concerning the collection of garbage on Sundays and Holidays.