SALT LAKE CITY COUNCIL WORK SESSION MEETING
DATE: September 22, 2005
TIME: 5:30 p.m.
PLACE: City & County Building
451 South State Street, Room 326
Salt Lake City, Utah
1. The Council will interview Rita Lund prior to consideration of her re-appointment and Lex Hemphill prior to consideration of his appointment to the Sugar House Park Authority.
2. The Council will receive a briefing from the administration on the City historical employee retirement rates and projections.
3. The Council will receive a briefing from the City’s Utah Transit Authority Board Member Keith Bartholomew.
4. The Council will receive a briefing regarding an ordinance to the zoning map and master plan amendment to correct the zoning designation of four properties in the 900 South 900 East area. (Petition No. 400-05-10)
5. The Council will receive a presentation on Salt Lake City’s emergency plans.
6. Report of the Executive Director, including a review of Council information items and announcements.