OFFICE OF THE CITY COUNCIL
COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
Suite 211, City Hall
451 South State Street
September 18, 1986
1. Michael Zuhl, Chief of Staff, will brief the Council on the goals and composition of the Task Force on the Consolidation of City and County Services.
2. Representatives of the Police Department will present a one year update on the enforcement of the loitering ordinance.
3. The City Council will discuss recreation policy and the merits of the Softball Complex proposal.
4. Steven W. Allred and Marianne Hodges will brief the Council on the standing of the City’s legislative efforts.
5. Ralph Becker will brief the Council on the development of a management plan for the watershed areas surrounding Salt Lake City.