OFFICE OF THE CITY COUNCIL
COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
Suite 211, City Hall
451 South State Street
Thursday, September 11, 1986
1. Tom Welch, Amateur Athletic Committee, will brief the Council on the ongoing evaluation of the possibility of bringing the Winter Olympics to Salt Lake City.
2. Greg Hawkins will brief the Council on an ordinance which would revise the City’s Class B Misdemeanor fines.
3. Representatives of the Public Utilities Department will brief the Council on a new procedure for water shut-offs in apartment buildings.
4. Phil Erickson will brief the Council on the renovation of the City & County Building. He will also discuss and answer questions relating to relocation at the CFS building.
5. Steve Holbrook, Director of Homeless Task Force, and Dr. Judith Maurin, of the Graduate School of Nursing at the University of Utah, will brief the Council on findings of the Task Force for the Appropriate Treatment of the Homeless.