OFFICE OF THE CITY COUNCIL
COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
Suite 211, City Hall
451 South State Street
Thursday, October 9, 1986
1. Peter Cooke, Hartland Apartments, Inc., will brief the Council on his organization’s request for a $105,088 loan from the City’s 12th Year Community Development Block Grant funds.
2. Joe Anderson, Director of Public Works, will brief the Council on the Road Maintenance Program.
3. Kimball Young will brief the Council on a citizen request for matching funds to construct a recreation center on Guardsman’s Way adjacent to Sunnyside Park.
4. John Wheat, Salt Lake City Airport Authority, will brief the Council on a proposed amendment to Section 3 of Title 2 of the Ordinances of Salt Lake City relating to aeronautics, providing for permission for skydiving operations.
5. Representatives of El Centro Civico will address the City Council.
6. Alan Bridge and representatives of the Parks Department and Engineering will brief the Council on requested reclassifications in their respective departments.