SALT LAKE CITY COUNCIL
COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
324 SOUTH STATE STREET
November 19, 1987
1) Sheryl Gillilan, Planning and Policy Analyst, will brief the City Council on the Parks Public Buildings Policy and the proposed creation of a fund to administer the policy.
2) The City Council will consider a motion to enter Executive Session for a briefing by Bob Adams and Roger Cutler concerning collective bargaining.
3) Stephen Randle, Legal Counsel, will brief the City Council on the Utah Power and Lit merger process, issues, and future options.
4) Steven Allred and Marianne Hodges will brief the City Council on the 1988 legislative session.
5) The City Council will discuss the proposed reappointment of L. C. Romney to the Sugar House Park Authority.