OFFICE OF THE CITY COUNCIL
COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
Suite 300, City Hall
324 South State Street
Thursday, May 5, 1988
1. The City Council will discuss the budget communication process.
2. Representatives of the Administration will brief the Council on the proposed Fiscal Year 1988/89 Capital Improvements Program.
3. Lee King, Council Budget Analyst/Auditor will present the City Council with an overview of the proposed Fiscal Year 1988/89 Budgets, including revenues, expenditures and program changes.
4. Lee King will brief the City Council on the macro issues of the proposed Fiscal Year 1988/89 Budgets:
1. Fund Balance
2. 300 Series
-- Labor Contracts
4. Impact of the Redevelopment Agency
5. Governmental Immunity.