Salt Lake City Council
New East Wing - Cafeteria
Salt Lake City, Utah
Thursday, May 4, 2006
5:00 – 6:15 p.m., some Council Members may tour areas in District 3. (Attached itinerary and map)
6:15 – 7:00 p.m., some Council
Members may dine together in the Olmstead Conference Room.
(The room is open to the public.)
A. OPENING CEREMONY:
1. Flag Ceremony and Pledge of Allegiance – Boy Scout Troop #914, Steve Christiansen.
B. WORK SESSION: 7:00 p.m., Cafeteria.
1. The Council will devote a maximum of 30 minutes to comments from the residents of District Three in the order in which the cards are collected. (Comments are taken on any item as well as on any other City business. Comments are limited to two minutes each.)
2. The Council will receive a briefing regarding the Library budget for fiscal year 2006-07.
3. The Council will receive a briefing regarding Compatible Infill Housing zoning regulations in the Avenues and Capitol Hill areas.
4. The Council will receive an educational briefing regarding the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design. (LEED®)