SALT LAKE CITY COUNCIL
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS
CITY AND COUNTY BUILDING
451 SOUTH STATE STREET
Tuesday, May 28, 1991
1) The Council will interview Bryan DeYoung prior to consideration of his appointment to the Tracy Aviary Board.
2) The Council will interview Annelie Menzies prior to consideration of her appointment to the Urban Forestry Board.
3) The Council will interview Paula Norris prior to consideration of her appointment to the Board of Adjustment.
4) The Council will interview Lon R. Richardson, Jr. prior to consideration of his appointment to the Public Utilities Advisory Committee.
5) The Council will interview Adelina YoSoy prior to consideration of her appointment to the Community Development Advisory Committee.
6) The Council will receive a briefing on the Downtown Alliance.
7) The Council will receive a briefing on the budget opening.
8) The Council will review the fee schedule policy prepared by Administration.
9) The Council will receive a budget briefing regarding the Animal Control Division.
10) The Council will follow-up on the brainstorming session - a review of vacant and filled positions.
11) The Council will consider adopting a motion, in keeping with Utah law, to enter Executive Session to receive a briefing from Mayor DePaulis concerning the status of labor negotiations.
12) The Council will conduct a Straw Poll roll-up and a discussion of budget issues which have surfaced to date.