SALT LAKE CITY COUNCIL WORK SESSION MEETING
5:00 p.m., Some Council Members may dine together in Room 125 at the City & County Building.
(The room is open to the public.)
DATE: May 25, 2006
TIME: 5:30 p.m.
PLACE: City & County Building
451 South State Street, Room 326
Salt Lake City, Utah
1. The Council will receive a briefing regarding the Mayor’s Recommended Budget for the Business License Fee for Fiscal Year 2006-07.
2. The Council will receive a briefing regarding the Mayor’s Recommended Budget for the Insurance and Risk Management Fund for Fiscal Year 2006-07.
3. The Council will discuss budget follow up on unresolved issues.
4. The Council will consider a motion to enter into Executive Session, in keeping with Utah Code, to discuss labor negotiations, pursuant to Utah Code Ann. § § 52-4-4 and 52-4-5 (1)(a)(ii).
5. Report of the Executive Director, including a review of Council information items and announcements.