SALT LAKE CITY COUNCIL
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS
CITY AND COUNTY BUILDING
451 SOUTH STATE STREET
Thursday, May 23, 1991
1) The Council will interview Allan D. Ainsworth prior to consideration of his appointment to the Salt Lake City/County Board of Health.
2) The Council will consider adopting a motion, in keeping with Utah law, to enter Executive Session to receive a briefing from Mayor DePaulis concerning the status of labor negotiations.
3) The Council will receive a briefing on the Office of Internal Auditing. (Mayor’s Budget Book, pages 107- 110)
4) The Council will receive a briefing on the Police Department budget review, with emphasis on Crossing Guard and Metro Narcotics programs. (Mayor’s budget book, pages 121-130.)
5) The Council will conduct a follow-up discussion on services to be transferred from General Fund to Refuse.
6) Follow-up discussion on Storm Drainage, with emphasis on its impact on business.
7) The Council will review the Legislative Intent statements supported to date.