OFFICE OF THE CITY COUNCIL
COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
Suite 211, City Hall
451 South State Street
Thursday, May 23, 1986
1. LeRoy Hooton, Public Utilities Director, will brief the Council on the Fiscal Year 1986-87 Public Utilities (water and sewer funds) budget.
2. The Council will discuss revenue sources included in the Mayor’s Recommended Fiscal Year 1986-87 budgets:
- property tax increase.
- franchise tax on water and sewer fees.
— garbage collection fee.
- parking ticket fines and decriminalization.
3. The Council will discuss employee compensation as recommended by the Mayor for Fiscal Year 1986-87.