OFFICE OF THE CITY COUNCIL
COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
Suite 211, City Hall
451 South State Street
Thursday, May 23, 1985
1. The Council will be briefed on service level increases and decreases included in the Mayor’s Recommended Budget for Fiscal Year 1985 - 1986.
2. The Council will review the Capital Improvements Program proposed in the Mayor’s Recommended Budget for Fiscal Year 1985 - 1986.
3. The Council will be briefed on fleet appropriations included in the Mayor’s recommended Budget for Fiscal Year 1985 - 1986, including purchases of new equipment, the proposed use of a “Certificate of Participation” to finance purchase of some equipment, and service level increases which address needs identified in the Council’s audit of the Fleet Management Division.
4. Larry Livingston will brief the Council on the proposed administrative policy on horse-drawn carriages on city streets.
5. The Council will discuss scheduling for upcoming meetings.