OFFICE OF THE CITY COUNCIL
COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
Suite 211, City Hall
451 South State Street
Thursday, May 2, 1985
1. Mr. Tom Welsh, Chairman of the Salt Lake Winter Games Organizing Committee, will present the books that will be presented as Salt Lake City’s bid for the 1992 Winter Games.
2. Mr. Jack Bennett, Chairman of the Salt Lake Area Community Council’s Budget Committee will present the committee’s recommendations for the city’s Fiscal Year 1985 - 1986 budget.
3. Ms. Lisa Buffmire, Chairman of the Municipal Solicitations Committee, will present proposed amendments to the city’s charitable solicitations ordinance.
4. Mr. Dick Wood will discuss a zoning change at 2100 South 2100 East he will submit for Planning Commission and City Council consideration.
5. The Council will discuss proposed amendments to the sign ordinance.
6. The Executive Director will report to the Council on upcoming events and/or the scheduling of Council meetings.