OFFICE OF THE CITY COUNCIL
COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
Suite 300, City Hall
324 South State Street
Thursday, May 19, 1988
1. Larry Migliaccio will discuss costs associated with the renovation of the City and County Building which are included in the Capital Improvements Program budget.
2. John Gust, Director of Parks Department, will brief the City Council on the proposed Fiscal Year 1988/89 Parks Department budget.
3. John Gust will present the City Council with a request for two new 18-hole golf courses.
4. Lance Bateman, Director of Finance, and Representatives of Smith Capital Markets will brief the City Council on the proposed Tax Revenue Anticipation Notes issuance for Fiscal Year 1988/89.
5. Lance Bateman will brief the City Council on the proposed Fiscal Year 1988/89 Finance Department budget.