SALT LAKE CITY COUNCIL
COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
324 SOUTH STATE STREET
March 5, 1987
1) John Bennion, Superintendent of Salt Lake City School District, will brief the Council on the proposed closure of South High School.
2) Executive Session. Roger Cutler, City Attorney, and Steven W. Allred, Assistant City Attorney, will update the Council on the Railroad Franchise Fee.
3) Scott Gardner, Parks Department, and representatives of Quality Sports, will brief the Council on the results of a feasibility study for a softball complex.
4) Ralph Becker, Bear West Planning Consulting Firm, will brief the Council on the draft Watershed Plan.
5) The Council will discuss the Council Office Budget.