DISTRICT 6 TOWN MEETING
DATE: Tuesday, March 26, 1996
TIME: 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
PLACE: Uintah Elementary
1571 East 1300 South
1. Flag Ceremony/Pledge of Allegiance: Boy Scout Troop 176; Dean Jolley, Troop Leader.
2. Welcome and Introductions: Councilmember Bryce Jolley and Mayor Deedee Corradini.
3. Salt Lake City Police Department Report and Update: Ruben Ortega, Chief of Police.
4. Comprehensive Communities Program: Colleen Minson, Comprehensive Community Grant Administrator.
5. Public Utilities Department Update on Water Projects: LeRoy W. Hooton, Jr., Public Utilities Director.
6. Transportation Issues: Tim Harpst, City Transportation Engineer.
7. Parks and Trails: Rick Graham, Public Services Department Deputy Director.
8. Questions and Comments from the Audience