OFFICE OF THE CITY COUNCIL
COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
Suite 300, City Hall
324 South State Street
Thursday, March 17, 1988
1. The City Council will interview Richard Howa prior to his appointment to the Planning Commission. The City Council will interview Grant Burbidge prior to his appointment to the Public Utilities Advisory Committee.
2. Representatives of the Housing Development Corporation will brief the City Council on the status of the elderly housing project.
3. The City Council will discuss private offices for Council Members in the renovated City and County Building.
4. Craig Peterson, Director of Development Services, will brief the Council on the Economic Indicators Report.
5. Representatives of the Division of Capital Planning and Programming and the Neighborhood Housing Services will brief the Council on a proposed amended allocation to the security lock program.