SALT LAKE CITY COUNCIL
COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
324 SOUTH STATE STREET
March 12, 1987
1) Charles Hoffman, Draper City, and Doug Smith and Paul Smith of Horizon Transportation will brief the City Council on mass transit alternatives in the Salt Lake Valley.
2) Louis Miller, Director of Airports, will brief the City Council on a proposed Industrial Development Revenue Bond issuance for Delta Airlines.
3) The City Council will continue discussion of the Police/Fire Building policy issue relative to the Fiscal Year 1987-88 Budget.
4) Geoff Smith will brief the City Council on Request for Proposal for an audit of the Redevelopment Agency and the City’s Department of Development Services.
5) The City Council will discuss implications of the recently of the Hotel Utah in downtown Salt Lake City announced closure.