OFFICE OF THE CITY COUNCIL
COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
Suite 300, City Hall
324 South State Street
Thursday, March 10, 1988
1. The City Council will interview Nancy Saxton prior to her appointment to the Community Development Advisory Committee and Laird Snelgrove prior to his appointment to the Sugarhouse Park Authority Board.
2. The City Council will meet as the Redevelopment Agency Board of Directors.
3. The City Council will consider adopting a motion to enter Executive Session to receive a briefing from City Attorney Roger Cutler concerning potential litigation.
4. Bruce Baird, Assistant City Attorney, will brief the City Council on a proposed ordinance concerning licensing for Sexually Oriented Businesses.
5. The City Council will review revised figures for the City Council Office budget.