SALT LAKE CITY COUNCIL WORK SESSION MEETING
5:00 p.m., Some Council Members may dine together in Room 125 at the City & County Building.
(The room is open to the public.)
DATE: June 1, 2006
TIME: 5:30 p.m.
PLACE: City & County Building
451 South State Street, Room 326
Salt Lake City, Utah
1. The Council will receive an update regarding Compatible Infill Housing zoning regulations in the Avenues and Capitol Hill areas.
2. The Council will receive a follow-up briefing regarding the Mayor’s Recommended Budget for the Golf Fund for Fiscal Year 2006-07.
3. The Council will receive a briefing regarding the Mayor’s Recommended Budget for the Policy on Take-Home Vehicles.
4. (Tentative) The Council will receive a briefing and discuss the various bonding proposals in the Mayor’s proposed Capital Improvement Plan budget.
5. The Council will receive a briefing regarding unresolved budget issues for the Fiscal Year 2006-07 and the pending budget opening.
6. The Council will consider a motion to enter into Executive Session, in keeping with Utah Code, to discuss labor negotiations, pursuant to Utah Code Ann. § § 52-4-204 and 52-4-205 (1)(b).
7. Report of the Executive Director, including review of Council information items and announcements.