OFFICE OF THE CITY COUNCIL
COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
Suite 300, City Hall
324 South State Street
Thursday, July 14, 1988
1. The City Council will interview Joan DeGiorgio prior to her appointment to the Public Utilities Advisory Committee.
2. The City Council will discuss its two term only board appointment policy and its application to Alan Blodgett’s proposed reappointment to the Airport Authority Board.
3. LeRoy Hooton, Director of Public Utilities, will brief the City Council on a proposed ordinance concerning hunting in City Creek Canyon.
4. The City Council will review proposed audits and establish audit priorities for the 1988—89 Fiscal Year.
5. The City Council will establish the agenda for their summer/autumn retreat.