SALT LAKE CITY COUNCIL WORK SESSION MEETING
DATE: January 4, 2007
TIME: 5:30 p.m.
PLACE: City & County Building
451 South State Street, Room 326
Salt Lake City, Utah
1. The Council will receive a briefing from the Housing & Neighborhood Development Division, regarding a request from the Salt Lake County Housing Authority for funding outside of the regular process.
2. The Council will receive a presentation from Jeff Edwards, President and Chief Executive Officer, of The Economic Development Corporation of Utah, regarding the barriers to downtown development.
3. The Council will receive an update regarding legislative items.
4. The Council will hold a discussion regarding the annual training (Open Meeting Law Training Module).
5. Report of the Executive Director, including review of Council information items and announcements.