OFFICE OF THE CITY COUNCIL
COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
Suite 211, City Hall
451 South State Street
Thursday, January 23, 1986
1. Max Peterson will brief the Council on Special Improvement Districts scheduled for construction in the next fiscal year. The districts are 40-R-10 (sidewalk replacement), 38-724 (California Avenue from Redwood Road to Pioneer Road), and 38-800 (Beautification Project for 200 South from 300 West to 400 West).
2. LeRoy Hooton will brief the Council on the status of the Little Dell project.
3. Al Blair will brief the Council on the reorganization of zoning and housing enforcement officers territories and responsibilities.
4. P. D. Kiser will brief the Council on the schedule for renewal of Special Lighting District 1.
5. Members of the Incentive and Grants Review Committee will discuss city policy on Industrial Development Revenue Bonds issuance with the Council.
6. The Council will discuss City policy on Community Development Block Grant allocations.