Salt Lake City Council
Sorenson Multi-Cultural Center
855 West California Avenue (1330 South)
Salt Lake City Utah
Thursday, February 8, 2007
4:00 – 5:00 p.m., some Council Members may tour areas in District 2.
A. OPENING CEREMONY:
1. Flag Ceremony and Pledge of Allegiance – Girl Scout Troop 524.
B. WORK SESSION: 6:00 p.m.,
1. The Council will devote a maximum of 30 minutes to comments from the residents of District Two in the order in which the cards are collected. (Comments are taken on any agenda item as well as on any other City business. Comments are limited to two minutes each.)
2. The Council will receive a briefing regarding a new approach to community interaction from Chief Chris Burbank, Salt Lake Police Department.
3. The Council will receive a follow-up briefing regarding the Sorenson Unity Center.
4. The Council will receive an update regarding the Westside Railroad Re-alignment (Grant Tower).
5. The Council will receive a report regarding the City’s Emergency Operations Plan.
6. Report of the Executive Director, including review of Council information items and announcements.