SALT LAKE CITY COUNCIL
COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
324 SOUTH STATE STREET
February 5, 1987
1) The City Council will consider a motion to enter Executive Session in order to receive a briefing by Mayor Palmer DePaulis on the 1987 First Quarter reclassification report and the human resource office.
2) The City Council will discuss proposed legislation pertaining to the Salt Palace Complex.
3) Eugene Devenport, City County Department of Health, will brief the City Council on the establishment of an Environmental Health Program.
4) Doug Wheelwright, Planning and Zoning Department, will brief the City Council on Petition No. 400-367 submitted by Terry Becker requesting the rezoning of an area located in the Federal Heights area of Salt Lake City.
5) Truman Clawson will brief the City Council on the progress of the Shared Services Task Force.
6) The City Council will discuss a proposed ordinance relating to Community Development Action Committee.
7) The City Council will consider a motion to enter Executive Session to discuss Council Office personnel matters.