OFFICE OF THE CITY COUNCIL
COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
Suite 300, City Hall
324 South State Street
Thursday, February 4, 1988
1. The City Council will interview Blake Rosenvall and Bill Prince prior to their appointments to the Recreation Advisory Board.
2. Lance Bateman, Director of Finance, will brief the City Council on the bond rating received from Standard and Poors and Moodys rating agencies for the $20 million lease revenue bond issue.
3. The City Council will consider a motion to enter Executive Session to discuss the railroad franchise agreement.
4. Bruce Baird, Assistant City Attorney, will brief the City Council on a proposed ordinance regulating sexually oriented businesses.
5. The City Council will discuss a proposed Interlocal Cooperation Agreement with the Salt Lake County Health Department which will double the fee for noise control inspections.