District Two Town Meeting
Tuesday, February 28, 1995
Glendale Intermediate School
1430 West Andrew Avenue
6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. -- Zoning Rewrite Open House
7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. -- Town Meeting
6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. - Open House - Members of the Salt Lake City Planning Division will be available to answer questions regarding the proposed zoning rewrite.
1. Flag ceremony/Pledge of Allegiance: Cub Scout Pack #368 7; Dolores Robinson, Cubmaster
2. Welcome and Introductions: Councilmember Paul Hutchison
3. Comments: Mayor Deedee Corradini
4. Report from District Two Community Council Chairs: Van Turner, West Salt
Lake; Marion Willey, People's Freeway; Eldon Marshall, Poplar Grove
5. Crime Prevention: Ruben Ortega, Chief of Police
6. Storm Drain Issue between 1300-1400 West; 900 South and California: LeRoy Hooton, Director of Public Utilities
7. Overview of City's 1995-96 Budget: Roger Black, Director of Management Services
8. Questions and comments from the audience: Please complete a public meeting registration card if you wish to make a comment.