OFFICE OF THE CITY COUNCIL
COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
Suite 211, City Hall
451 South State Street
Thursday, February 20, 1986
1. Scott Bond and Joe Anderson will brief the Council on the administration’s study on mechanized trash collection systems and their possible application in Salt Lake City.
2. The Council will review and discuss the administration’s recommendation on green fee increases for municipal golf courses.
3. Craig Peterson will brief the Council on the proposed employee exchange program to commemorate Salt Lake City’s 10-year Sister Cities relationship with Matsumoto, Japan.
4. The Council will review the proposed amendment to the R-5 zoning ordinance.
5. The Council will discuss the schedule for and contents of upcoming independent audits.