SALT LAKE CITY COUNCIL
COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
CITY AND COUNTY BUILDING
451 SOUTH STATE STREET
December 7, 1989
1) The Council will interview Beverly Peck prior to consideration of her proposed appointment to the Recreation Board.
2) The Council will receive a briefing from the Police Department regarding additional staffing needs.
3) The Council will receive a briefing from the Parks Department regarding the status of construction of the two new golf courses, projected opening dates, and anticipated revenues.
4) The Council will receive a briefing from the Council staff regarding the staff review of golf revenues and revenue enhancement opportunities.
5) The Council will interview candidates for the Consolidated Dispatch audit.
6) The City Council will elect the Chairperson and Vice Chairperson for 1990.