OFFICE OF THE CITY COUNCIL
COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
Suite 211, City Hall
451 South State Street
Thursday, August 15, 1985
1. The Council will tour the Curtis School site, 1450 South 2200 East, and the Foothill Village site.
2. The Council will meet as the Redevelopment Agency Board of Directors (see separate agenda).
3. Richard Drake of Fleet Management Consultants, Inc. will give the Council the preliminary results of their six month review of fleet audit implementation.
4. The Council will interview Rodger Neve, who has been designated by the Mayor to become Director of Administrative Services.
5. Dave Luscher, Executive Director of the Housing Authority, will discuss the pro forma for the proposed bonding program for 1000 units of elderly housing.
6. The Council will review a policy on appointments to Boards and Commissions.
7. The Council will review the proposed Urban Forestry Board ordinance.