OFFICE OF THE CITY COUNCIL
COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
Suite 211, City Hall
451 South State Street
Thursday, August 14, 1986
1. Mayor Palmer DePaulis will brief the Council on a proposal to change the name of Visitor’s Loop in Liberty Park to Constitution Loop.
2. Dr. Harry Gibbons, Salt Lake City-County Board of Health, will brief the Council on current projects and concerns of the Health Department.
3. David Spatafore and Jan Furner of the Utah League of Cities and Towns will brief the Council on changes made to that organization following last year’s reorganization.
4. John Gust and Scott Gardiner of the Salt Lake City Department of Parks and Recreation will brief the Council on progress made in the development of a Sports Complex.
5. The City Council will meet with the Salt Lake City School Board in Room 303, the Anteroom, of the City and County Building to discuss:
a. The closure of 200 West.
b. Building permits.
c. Summer Youth programs.