Salt Lake City Council
Indian Hills Elementary School
2496 E St Mary's Drive (1450 S)
Salt Lake City Utah
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
5:00 – 6:00 p.m., some Council Members may tour areas in District 6.
A. OPENING CEREMONY:
1. Flag Ceremony and Pledge of Allegiance - Girl Scout Troop #992; Kathy Dudley.
B. WORK SESSION: 7:00 p.m.,
The Council will devote a maximum of 30 minutes to comments from District Six residents, property owners, and business owners. (Comments are taken on any agenda item as well as on any other City business. Comments are limited to two minutes each.)
1. The Council will receive a briefing regarding proposed changes relating to Donner Trail Park public use hours.
2. The Council will receive a briefing regarding the Mayor’s recommended budget for the Department of Airports for fiscal year 2007-2008.
3. The Council will receive an update regarding transportation on the Foothill Drive Corridor Study.
4. The Council will receive a presentation regarding the surge capacity of Salt Lake City area hospitals from Mike Stever and representatives of IHC, University of Utah Hospitals, State of Utah and the Department of Health.
5. Report of the Executive Director, including review of Council information items and announcements.