OFFICE OF THE CITY COUNCIL
COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
Suite 211, City Hall
451 South State Street
April 10, 1986
1. The Council will tour:
a. Sites in Sugar House proposed for rezoning under Petition No. 400-277(Forest Dale and Fairmont Neighborhoods).
b. 200 East and Westminster Avenue.
c. Properties included in Special Improvement District 40-R-l0.
2. The Council will review three requests for Industrial Revenue Bonds for Trolley Square.
3. Roger Cutler will brief the Council on:
a. Tort liability.
b. Governmental immunity.
c. Decriminalization of parking tickets.
4. Marianne Hodges and Steven W. Allred will review the 1986 session of the Utah State Legislature.
5. Mayor DePaulis will brief the Council on the 1985-86 revenue shortfall.
6. The Salt Lake Community Councils (SLACC) Budget Committee will submit their recommendations for the 1986-87 budget to the council.
7. Larry Livingston will brief the Council on proposed amendments to the demolition ordinance.
8. Brent Wilde will brief the Council on the East Bench Community Master Plan.
9. The Council and Mayor will discuss policies for allocating 12th year Community Development Block Grant Funds.